My goal at sugarandcode.com is to provide helpful tips, tools and tutorials to female bloggers and solopreneurs creating and building a web presence. I cover topics such as how to start a blog, web design, wordpress tutorials and lifestyle design.
The information you see on my blog is free to readers and subscribers, but represents many hours of my time. As such, I participate in affiliate programs and occasionally may accept sponsored partnerships when I feel a product of service might be useful for my readers and my audience.
Honesty and integrity are important to me. I only ever recommend products and services that I genuinely think are awesome and think you will too.
WHAT I DO & DO NOT PROMOTE
- The majority of the products or services I promote I have paid for personally. My Resources page has many examples.
- Sometimes I promote products I have used personally without paying for and I still feel comfortable recommending these via an affiliate link.
- I may promote products I haven’t paid for if they have valuable free information attached to them. Online webinars or summits are an example.
- Sometimes I may promote a product I am not currently a paying customer for, but have been a paying customer in the past.
- Very rarely I will promote a product I have not paid for but comes highly recommended by people I trust.
WHAT IS AN AFFILIATE LINK
Throughout the blog and tutorias, you may see refences to my use of affiliate links. These references are called disclosures and are a requirement as put forth by the FTC in the U.S.
MY OWN PRODUCTS
All of these products were created by me and their profits come directly to me.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. I will always sisclose and inform the reader when compensation has been given to provide honesty and transparency to my readers.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.